1. Fill out the quick form on the right and hit submit.
2. I will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your form to plan a time for your free phone consultation.
3. If we agree to work together, I will create a page for you through my secure private web portal.
4. We will have a few further meetings either over the phone or via video chat to discuss your unique estate planning needs and I will begin creating all of the corresponding documents you will need.
MI Wills and Trusts is a subsidiary of :
5. All documents I draft for you will be uploaded to the private portal for your review.
6. Once approved, I will mail you a final signing package with all of your completed documents as well as thorough instructions on how to sign and what further steps you may need to take.
7. Anytime you have questions regarding your estate plan during this process you can contact me free of charge. All communications are covered under the flat rate fee.
How it Works:
For Assistance with legal matters pertaining to Elder Law, Family Law, or Real Estate Law please visit Soler Law at www.solerlawpllc.com
Copyright © MI Wills and Trusts 2018 | All Rights Reserved